Amy Regina does accept most major insurance including:
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Sheild
- United Healthcare
Many insurance plans do include nutrition counseling in their benefit package. To find out if your plan covers nutrition counseling you can contact your insurance provider, and ask the following questions:
- Does my plan cover nutrition counseling? (CPT codes 97802 & 97803)
- If so, how many sessions do I receive per calendar year?
- Do I need a referral?
- Is there a copay?
- Do I need a specific diagnosis in order for it to be covered?
- Amy Boltz Regina’s NPI: 1114177227
We will bill your insurance provider and you will be responsible for the balance of the payment. If your plan does not cover nutrition counseling, there are possible tax savings available that can assist in paying for your program.
If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, we would be happy to verify your coverage for you.