Sports Nutrition in Monmouth County
As an athlete you work hard to improve strength, speed and agility and you want to see results. Putting the right fuel into your body is the best way to get the maximum benefits from your training, giving you a competitive edge. While it can be hard to sort through all of the conflicting nutrition information provided by athletes, coaches, magazines and websites, don’t fall behind because of poor nutrition advice. As a registered dietitian and nutritionist, I base all recommendations on evidence-based practices using the latest research in the field of sports nutrition. Let me help you be the best athlete you can be.
I provide individual nutrition counseling in Monmouth County, and I work with athletes to ensure that there is the right balance of carbohydrates, fat, protein and calories in the diet to meet each individual’s unique nutrient need. Whether you are trying to lower your percentage of body fat, build lean muscle mass, increase endurance or improve overall energy levels, I can work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Clients of our nutrition program will receive the following:
- An In-depth assessment looking at your goals, training schedule, current diet, & medical history
- Information about your specific needs for calories, protein, fat, carbs, vitamins, and minerals
- A detailed analysis of your current diet compared to nutrient needs
- A personalized meal plan that meets your nutrition goals
- Follow-ups to track progress
- Access to the dietitian via phone or e-mail
I am based in Red Bank, NJ, and I do accept some major insurances.