People ask me all the time about apps that can help them with their goals to achieve a healthier lifestyle, and in December, an impressive new app was launched that I am thrilled to be a part of and share with you. CyberFit360 is a great app for both exercise and nutrition, and it sets itself apart from other apps in several ways.
The following are just a few of benefits of using this app:
- You get personalized exercise and nutrition plans developed by highly qualified professionals. There is also an option to have a Certified Personal Trainer and a Registered Dietitians monitor your progress, provide feedback and adapt your program based on your unique goals.
- I am proud to be one of the dietitians who monitor the food journals, provide feedback to members and make suggestions on where to make improvements with eating. If you want to use this app and have me as your personal dietitian, click here.
- The workouts change so you don’t get bored and you continue to see strength gains and improvements in overall fitness.
- You can watch a video of each exercise on your phone. This will help you to learn the proper technique for each exercise and it serves as a reminder. This is great because so many people work with a trainer 1 or 2 times and then forget the proper technique for an exercise when they try to do it on their own.
- You can swap out an exercise for an alternate exercise that works the same muscle group. This is great because it offers variety, and it can be helpful if you don’t have access to certain piece of equipment. I also think it’s a great option if you just don’t like a certain exercise.
- It is an affordable way to have access to qualified health professionals. As I mentioned above, you can ask questions, be monitored and get regular feedback.
- Accountability is priceless. Many people do better when they have to answer to someone, and they know someone else is tracking their progress. It is unusual for fitness/nutrition apps to be interactive like this.
- It is very easy to track food intakes. I have tried out many websites for keeping food journals, and some of them are very difficult to use. This one is very user friendly and makes tracking intakes very easy.
- You can try it for free for 14 days to see how you like it, so there is no risk to get started.
This is a great option for you if you would like to work with a personal trainer and/or a registered dietitian, and you:
- Just can’t afford the cost.
- Have an irregular schedule, and can’t commit to meeting with someone at a set time.
- Want to work-out in a setting where you don’t have access to health professionals (i.e. a gym at work, in your home or a budget gym that doesn’t employ trainers)
- You prefer to work-out by yourself, but you still want guidance
For more information about CyberFit360, click here.